When I first started affiliate marketing I thought the only difference between me and successful affiliates was that I didn’t have the right traffic source. The reason why I wasn’t making money wasn’t due to my strategy it was due to my channel. I had this mentality for a long time, but as I grew into a successful affiliate I grew out of that thought process. Now, recently, one of the affiliates on my . . . course spent several minutes explain to me how they weren’t successful due to them having the wrong traffic source, and it reminded me: that’s exactly how I used to think.
You can’t always blame your traffic source, sometimes you’re the one that’s making the error.
There are several traffic sources out there, Propeller ads, Zeropark, Adcash and Avazu DSP to name a few. If you’re using one or several of them and you’re not doing as well as you think you should don’t fall into the trap of thinking it’s the source. If other affiliates are making tens of thousands or more, through the traffic sources I listed then the traffic sources can’t be the problem.
Evaluate what you’re doing, evaluate your campaign, because traffic source is less than half the battle. Yes, they’re important, but it takes a lot more to make a campaign successful and profitable.
• Are you using the right landing page scripts and technology such as good hosting to maximize conversion rates?
• Is the campaign targeted correctly? For example, are you hitting the right demographic or is you site placement in the best bid position possible
• When is your campaign doing best? Pull stats and see what times and days you campaign is most effective.
• How good are you landing page?
• Have you worked with each offer available in your vertical or GEO
• Are your angles tried and tested?
• What do your campaign and strategies have that puts you a step above other affiliates?
• Are your ads effective? If not, why?
• Have you split tested the same offer or similar offers across several networks
There must be over one hundred points that I evaluate when looking at a campaign. I’m not saying you have to do the same, but the more you analyse the better. The best affiliates will be able to make a profit from almost any traffic source, whether they’re the best traffic sources or not.
The most vital thing to have in affiliate marketing is the correct approach and an open mindset, so you don’t limit your poor performances to one element. More than likely there’s one thing you need to adjust in order to improve your performances. Repetition is the key to success, keep launching campaigns, keep split testing offers and keep spying on what your competition is running.
Don’t soak in information from various affiliate platforms and do nothing with it. Put what you learn into action.
Remember: affiliate marketing is an industry where you’re constantly learning. I’ve been in this industry for longer than I can remember, and I’m still learning. If you want to use everything I have learned and guarantee success, and I mean guarantee, then you can join the mobile immersion area today.
I just want to make you aware that I will now be running a one-to-one coaching program for affiliates interested in taking their affiliate marketing skills to the next level.
My Mobile Immersion 101 eBook, which is available for free, was and still is, extremely popular. The same applies to the Mobile Immersion Member’s area, but both of these resources won’t reach everyone. People who are dedicated to becoming successful want more than an eBook or a membership site to show them how to become a successful Mobile CPA affiliate.
This is one of the reasons why I will be running a one-to-one coaching program. It will give those who are determined the skills and knowledge they need to succeed, but the main reason why I am running this program is because I have been repeatedly asked to by other affiliates.
I declined many, many times because I know how much one-to-one coaching will cost, and I didn’t want to alienate the following I have built from the free, Mobile Immersion 101 eBook and the Immersion Area. After some thinking, I realized that the eBook and the mobile Immersion area will always be available, so the one-to-one coaching program is for those who are relentless and want everything possible in order to become successful in this industry.
As running and managing affiliate campaigns is still my top priority and something I enjoy doing very much, I only plan to coach no more than two affiliates a month on a one to one basis.
You can sign up to the Mobile CPA One-to-One Coaching Program by visiting https://mobilecpacoach.com/
Like I said I’ll only be taking on two affiliates a month onto the program, so don’t wait. If you want every resource possible to become a successful Mobile CPA affiliate, book a place now.
P.S: Make sure to check out my latest blog post What It Takes To Run A Successful Affiliate Mastermind Group
P.P.S: I need a favour from you, if I have ever helped you in anyway maybe with a webinar where I dropped a knowledge bomb that made you a few bucks or you read a case study of mine that really helped you put things in perspective, no matter what it is I would like you to write a short testimonial and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org I would really appreciate it and thanks in advance.
Affiliate marketing has always been a difficult industry and of recent it is becoming even harder to become successful within it, but this is only if you’re choosing to operate by yourself.
As with anything, it’s easier to achieve goals if you function in a group who share the same interests and have similar drives. Today, there are even more applications that can block your landing pages and reveal your best-converting campaigns to competitors.
This is where the benefit of learning affiliate techniques with others come in: you can share ideas with people who are different, who think differently and can provide different angles that you can all benefit from.
In this industry you spend many hours working by yourself, especially if you’re just starting out, but as you progress the benefits of groups and networking should become clear, and if it isn’t already then hopefully this post will make you realise it is.
In the affiliate industry, groups of affiliates getting together and learning together is called masterminding. The benefit of these is everything I said above, and it also makes it easier for everyone involved as you can collectively cut through all the useless information there is regarding affiliate marketing out there.
Still, when a large group of people get together it’s very easy to lose track and control on the topic(s) you’re all meant to be discussing. To make sure your get together, gatherings or mastermind is successful you should
• Give as much as you take. That means contribute. Don’t be afraid that any piece of information share means it’ll damage your chances of making money. If anything, it will inspire others to contribute more. Affiliates are competitive about anything.
• Don’t share information outside of the group. That defeats the whole purpose of the Mastermind.
• Although it’s alright to discuss other things that might not be related to the mastermind try to always stay on point. I advise making your group about one particular thing as Affiliate marketing is a big industry, so narrowing it down will make your mastermind more successful.
• Smaller groups are easier to maintain. You can learn more and they last longer. As well as this, with less people you’ll connect with each other more
• There’s nothing wrong with being part of more than one Mastermind. Different groups will be about different things, so learn as much as you can.
• If you have the opportunity to meet any of them in person take it. This could be at a conference. Get together in person and work.
• Don’t be afraid to call out anyone who isn’t bringing any knowledge to the group. If you feel like someone’s slacking. Let them know. If they continue, then they need to leave.
• If you feel like the group isn’t benefiting you then move on.
• Make sure just not anyone can join your group: screen them so that the members are more or less all on the same level. This will make things work faster if you’re all on the same level of expertise. Another way of screening is to make sure you only have members who are absolutely 110% serious about succeeding by adding a barrier to entry, similar to what I have done with the Mobile Immersion Mastermind Group by only letting Gold Mobile Immersion Members join.
It’s also important to set dates and times that you can all meet, and make sure everyone sticks to them.
There are plenty of affiliates out there, but you don’t let everyone in your group. Find people in forums, conferences (which is the whole point in conferences: networking). If there are any affiliates meeting up in your area or near it then make sure you attend and network. If you have an affiliate manger be sure if they anyone that would like to create a mastermind group with you, if so then be sure to ask to be introduced.
So I know that I have not been posting as much as I should and you’ve probably been wondering where the hell is cashmoneyaffiliate. Well I’ve have been insanely busy from testing new viral CPA techniques, mobile traffic lead generation, traffic arbitrage, testing/optimising my own SOI offer funnels and loads of other crazy stuff things have only just started to die down.
You should start seeing regular and useful posts every week on what’s working in the Mobile CPA space popping up on my blog once again.
I recently arrived back from the Affiliate World Conference in Berlin and it was crazy, met a lot of great people and had an insane amount of fun. If I didn’t manage to catch you then hopefully next time.
P.S. If you’re a mobile immersion member I have just put up what is probably my BEST case study in a long time “Low Pay Out SOI Voucher Campaigns 120%+ ROI Using Facebook Mobile Traffic”
The best part is the stuff I reveal in it is working right NOW so stop whatever you’re doing and READ IT, TAKE ACTION AND MAKE SOME MONEY!!! 🙂
Hope you’re doing well, am going to keep this short and simple as I’m actually on holiday in Ibiza at the moment 🙂
I recently did a private webinar a few days ago and thought you may get some value from it, so I’ve posted the replay below.
P.S Skip to 26 minutes in if you’re short on time and only want to hear the REALLY good stuff even though the hole webinar is pretty amazing 😉
So over the last 3 weeks I have been really pushing mobile sweepstake pin-submit/voucher SOI offers on Facebook really, really hard using the boost your post ad option and one of the things that I’ve found is that the comments you receive really affect the CTR and conversion rates. The fact is negative comments result in a higher cost per engagement resulting in increased ad costs.
Now unfortunately Facebook does not have a setting for manually approving comments before they’re posted which is a pain when you’re running shady pin-submit/voucher SOI offers and even if you run legitimate competitions you’ll always get people commenting that it’s a SCAM or a CON and obviously when other people see these comments they will be more hesitant on clicking through and signing up for your offer.
Don’t worry however your boy Cashmoneyaffiliate has a nice little workaround in order to help you gain some control over what comments appear on your boosted posts.
The first thing you’ll need to is to download my list of most commonly used words in the English language. (you can add your own words to this list if you want)
Next, you want to go to the facebook page you want to moderate comments on and select settings.
Click edit on the page moderation option and past in the huge list of commonly used words in the English language and hit save.
Now every post you make from now onwards if someone leaves a comment it will automatically go into hidden statues and only the person who left the comment will be able to view it and no one else unless you choose to unhide the comment.
Note: if your running sweepstakes/voucher campaigns in another country you’ll need to get those commonly used words translated.